Welcome to My Red Cape. Long ago in another time my husband Jack and I lived in a little old red house. It was the stuff of dreams to us for the few years that we were there. I live there still a number of hours every day in imagination, with old dolls and paintings and fabrics and feather trees. I draw inspiration and happiness from the memories of that space in time and share some of it here with friends who remember how to step with Alice through the looking glass and take delight in whimsies and antiquities. ~Edyth O’Neill

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Once upon a Christmas Time Part One

This post is long, with many pictures, for the enjoyment of those who like to decorate a home for the season.  After Lunch today, Eight of us enjoyed an amazingly good cake and then toured a bit enjoying friend's decorations.  Some of you will know this cast of Characters.

 
Lots of little trees and greenery set the season for this home.


 


 
 
The doll collection in this house is notable.  I can see one made by Jan Conwell and there is one in the cradle by Dixie Redmond.  Some of the doll furniture was made by Jack O'Neill

Finest small brown eyed Greiner doll.

Lovely condition on this blond Greiner with her original dress.
 

 
My favorite shot of the day!   ...e
 
 
 
 

Blog Archive

Visits